Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This is My Book

Blog adalah macam sebuah buku...
Some people might say "Hey, this is my book! I can write whatever I want!
Hell yes!  That is the most correct answer.
But then, sometimes we have to include people's perception towards us.
But again, this is my book!
I dont even care!
If you dont like the content, step away from my book!

No.
Dont write this, dont do that.
Think about others!

Ya la! Ya la!
Im the puppet and you are the player...
I'll do whatever you say...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

100% setuju~!!
blog kita, suka hati kita la nak tulis apapun kan?
xnak, xpayah la nak baca2.
ada kita kesah? ahaha:D
ignore ja la puan org yg macam tu ^^

Shima Abd Rashid said...

tak berapa boleh nak ignore 'orang' tu...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails